Security Testing Services.
Safeguard your digital solutions & network infrastructure with our Security Testing Services.
In today’s world of internet, information security is one of the prime concerns for all the digital applications. Hackers are getting bolder and more creative in the way they attempt to penetrate the networks and websites of enterprises. To safeguard the applications and increase the users’ confidence, an ‘in-depth’ security testing of digital applications and network infrastructure is a must.
Our Security Testing Services discover the vulnerabilities in your network or systems and ways to remove or lower the risk associated with them. Penetration Testing can be done manually as well as with the help of various pent testing tools. We leverage our proprietary penetration testing tactics and threat intelligence to show how an attacker would gain unauthorized access to your environment.
Our ethical hackers have many years of experience in this ?eld and have exposure to a wide range of industry verticals and operating systems, applications, networks and security devices. They are selected after stringent background checks and their expertise is used to help you identify and take action on vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your digital applications. With the aid of tools used, we provide insightful reports to the top management as well as the IT operations staff of the enterprise.
The Infigrid Security Testing Services follow application Security testing standards and guidelines as suggested by ‘The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)’. OWASP Security testing guidelines make software security visible, enabling business stakeholders to make informed decisions about true software security risks.
Infigrid Security Test Approach.
1. Security Architecture Study.
Understand business requirements, security goals, and objectives in terms of the security compliance of the organization.
2. Security Architecture Analysis.
We Understand and analyze the requirements of your application.
3. Classify Security Testing.
Collect all system setup information used for development of software and networks; e.g., operating systems, technology, hardware.
4. Threat Modeling.
Prepare threat profile based on analysis done on security architecture.
5. Test Planning.
Create comprehensive test plan based on identified threats, vulnerabilities and security risks.
6. Traceability Matrix.
Create detailed traceability matrix for each identified threat, vulnerability and security risk.
7. Security Testing Tool identification.
Automation tools to execute security test cases faster and more reliably.
8. Test Case Prep.
At this phase, we create detailed level security test cases.
9. Test Case Execution.
Perform security tests, retest defect fixes and execute regression test cases.
Detailed report including vulnerabilities and threats contained, risks, and open issues.
Comprehensive Security Testing Services.
Overall, Infigrid provides a below range of testing services under the Security testing services.
- Vulnerability Assessment.
- Web & Mobile Application Security.
- IoT and Internet- Aware Device Security.
- Source Code Review.
- Network & Wireless Assessment.
- Configuration Assessment.
- DDOS Assessment services.
- Social Engineering services.
- Incident Response & Malware Analysis.
- Virtual CISO.
- Information Security Maturity Assessment.
- OWASP Top 10.
- SANS Top 25.
- PCI DSS, HIPPA.
- Security Risk & GAP Assessment.
- Policy Procedures.
- Security Awareness.
- System Integration services.
Some of the key benefits of working with Infigrid for Security testing are:
- Dedicated team of Security testing experts comprising architects and analysts.
- Software testing services in line with industry standards such as OWASP.
- Extensive experience in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of applications.
- Unique methodology driven by a QA-oriented thought process.
- Extensive security test coverage with excellent tracking facilities.
- Availability of experts to suggest security scope and coverage.
- Expertise in using both commercial and open-source Security testing tools.
- Availability of professionals armed with CEH, CISSP, and PCI DSS certifications.
- Ongoing R&D, active participation in industry conferences to enhance security testing processes and practices.
- Customized reports provide comprehensive information to help you take both strategic and tactical decisions.
Tools we work with
Protect your business now. Speak to one of our Security Test Expert.