#ASP .NET MVC
# SQL Server
Job Costing system is a modern maintenance and asset management solution. It will streamline Scheduling, Dispatch, Customer Management, Vendor and Employee Management, Work Orders, Equipment Maintenance, Inventory Tracking, Contracts, Estimates, Invoices, Payments and Accounting entirely online. Field employees can use our feature rich yet simple to use to update job details, job locations, generate invoices or submit time sheets saving time and money for business run more efficiently than ever before.
- Track overhead, indirect costs, materials and labor to identify true costs and determine profit.
- You can add phases of your construction project, costs codes and jobs on the fly from several locations within the software and instantly see the changes reflected.
- Add non-inventory items to the billing of a make-to-order job.
- Track cost of a job and compare actual to budget
- Apply costs to the job or job phase. Maintain jobs as in-process/open, not started, or completed
- Calculate overhead by a user-defined multiplier based on units produced, labor units (hours), or machine cost